Tuesday 24 July 2018

Introduction


  Hello guys, I'm Hau Rui Xian, currently 19 years old. I was born at Muar and I am from Merlimau, Melaka, my house is near by Perigi Portugi, ya i still remember before i start to go kindergaten, i only have Malay friends and i thought there is 3 New Year celebration in one year but it's actually the Chinese New Year, Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Hari Raya Haji, i had alot of memory with my chilhood Malay friends, we played 'gasing', 'sepak takraw', 'mandi kat sungai'(swim at river) amd played football.Furthermore, I am taking Diploma In Accountancy at Erican College which located at Megan Avenue II and in front of KLCC. I will choose accounting field because of one of my secondary school teacher that let me exciting with accounting. Currently I am a part time trader, and had traded for 1 year more in currency market and indices market, but yea will going to try in stock, bond, crypto and commodities market. Other than that, I like to play football, volleyball and jogging. Lastly, please view and leave a comment on our Blog hahah, thank youu.



  Hello, I am Seow Ji Kian, you can call me Sheldon Seow. I am 19 years old. I am a promising young man who is about to realize my dream. I am from perak. The place of birth is taiping hospital. My date of birth is August 30, 1999. The constellation is Virgo. My friends around me said that I am humorous, gentleman and handsome. It’s just a handsome word, but it has been with me for a lifetime. I am awakened by my own handsome every day. You won't understand how terrible it is because you are not handsome. Yes, I want to introduce myself. I have a lot of hobbies, including playing badminton, running, singing, fitness and watching beauty. Don't think that I like to watch beautiful women because I am perverted. This is because I want people in this world to know that I am not gay. Ok, let's continue our topic. Basically my hobbies are all types of sports.It is enough to prove that I am a sunny boy who loves sports. Ok, continue the topic just now. My friends around me know that I love to sing. There are many singers I like, especially Xue Zhiqian from Tianjin, China or Li Ronghao from Anhui, China. So I was called Malaysian Xue Zhiqian and Malaysian Li Ronghao. All because they are attracted to my charming songs. I am now studying Diploma in Accounting at Erican College. After reading 4 semester, I regret it. Because of my character and this value, this handsome look must be read in Diploma in Public Relations. why? Because I love to joke, many people are in a state of relaxation with me. Also, my ideas are many, my brain is also very flexible, and my eloquence is good. It is a pity to not be a lawyer. It doesn't matter, I chose the wrong subject myself, I can't blame myself, I have to finish the road I chose.If you want to know more about me, you can go to Facebook and look for the name "Sheldon Seow" and click Add as a friend, or you can go to Instagram and look for the name "Sheldon_Seow" and click on Follow. Also, if you want to visit me, please make an appointment with my secretary. Thank you.


 
  Helloooooo !! Nice to meet you guys here! But first let us take a selfie! Oppsssss!! nononono... But first let me briefly introduce myself. Hello again, my name is Ooi Bao Yi, you may address me Bowie. I’m from Seremban. I’m a student who study in Erican College with Diploma In Accountancy. I’m 19 years old in 2018. I’m a June baby so my constellation is Gemini. Gemini is a very active constellation perhaps this is the reason I love sport. Oh nononono... I love sport just because sport can release my stress always especially dance. I’m a dancer and I was a state athlete in Wushu. I can meet you guys in blogger because I’m doing an assignment and I’m very interest with it. Lastly, please do some response to our blog! Thanks a lot.



  Hello guys, my name is Ngooi Zhan Lean. You can call me Kelvin. I was born on 12 April 1999. I live in Batu Pahat with my big family. I am semester 4 accountancy student in Erican College. Now, you guys will think that every accountancy student will be like quiet and then not professional in communication but this things would not happen on me because I am a talkative and outgoing person. So, my friend that not know me very well will think that I am a Mass Communication student or other course student exclude accountancy or design student. They will shock when I tell them that I am an accountancy student. The reason why I take this course is I want to be an Accountant because Accountant is a job that if you diligent enough you can get more money. Now you guys will feel that how can I be outgoing person. Actually, I always remind myself need to have a good time management so I can have time to join any event with my friends. From my opinion, I feel that work hard play hard is important in our life. Therefore, my life will not become bored and lose motivation when do something. Besides, I am a helpful person also. I can help anything if you have any problem. Sometimes, my friend will share about their problem to me and I will give the suitable ways to them solving problem. Actually will spent more time but I feel that it is worth. This is due to the reason that I know the most important in our life is friendship. I know they will help me also when I have trouble. So if you got any problem you can meet me because I like to listen about the story and can learn something from your story and improve myself. Thank You.



  Hi guys! My name is Yong Sai Ling. I am 19 years old. I am from Bentong , Pahang. Currently , I am studying Diploma of Accountancy in Erican College which is located in Kuala Lumpur .

  I started studying accounting because of my major skills and suggestion from my mother . Before that , I am not thinking about my future since I not ready like to study. But , I am the person like number . After thinking , I has choose accountancy to study , because I think account will help me in the future business ways.

3 comments: